I have just realized that I haven't posted in ages...
I have realized a fundamental process of my life: I am getting more and more busy every day. On the one hand, this is a little scary... On the other hand, it is also really good. My progress in research is improving rapdily (note the acceleration component of this process).
I am currently in my hotel room in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. The day after tomorrow, I will return to Adelaide. Here, I made a new personal record: I have given 5 presentation in 5 days at 5 different places :-) The feedback was amazing! Especially, I was really successful at a company. They want to donate hardware for 500.000$ to me :-) :-)
Today, I have made a presentation at an international research conference at the famous keio university. Here is the summary:
You can watch a movie here (warning: might take a little time to load).
Ok, that's it for now! I gotta go and buy souvenirs!
To conclude this post, I have a very important question: should we continue this blog? Please post a comment if you want us to continue!
いらしゃいました、クリス
12 comments:
yes, please, continue! Even when it is sporadic :-)
Rather than frequency, let quality guide your choice.
finally another posting here ^^
i am always happy to get some news from my friends so keep it up and alive.
cheers,
ozelot
Yes please - continue. We love to read your entries.
sure, continue! I'm always happy to read it.
Please do, it's great to hear from you.
And never fear - the day will come when you no longer can get any busier. :-)
of course you should!
greetz oel
ps:
i remember a similar post in your previous blog:
http://tokyotenuki.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html
(topic: final post)
hehe, that were many quick answers :)
thanks a lot!
yoshika and me will try to find time to continue blogging!
and asa: i love your comment!
massive!
yes, please do so!
cu
US
Servus Oldar!
Klar ... weiterführen!!!
Franz
Yes, Chris. Your blog is fun to read! We look forward to reading more...
Post a Comment