I had shipped my personal belongings to Australia. 12 of 13 boxes arrived without any problems. What happened to the last box is a good example of the Australian attitude that I had described in my last post.
Secretary: "Chris, do you know what's going on? I just got a call from the University of New South Wales."
Chris: "???"
Secretary: "They have received a box for you."
Chris: "Ahhhh! I was missing one box!! Where is that university?"
Secretary: "It is in Sydney!" (1500 km from Adelaide)
Chris: "Anyways, this is very strange!! I had labeled all my boxes the same. How could this happen???"
Secretary: "No worries mate, at least it was shipped to the right country."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehe, I think if you would have been in Australia first and then moved on to Japan, you would have killed yourself because of all the strict rules within 2 months.
Its better this way then I guess.
---
So far I did not notice any strict deadline so far in my studies (maybe I missed some). And there isn't even anything like a minus 5% a day...
---
I love the kangaroo video series!
---
On your flickr page it should read lionfish NOT firefish :)
---
Good luck getting your last box!
---
Waiting for more!
Cheers,
oz
hi ozelot,
thanks for your numerous comments :-)
i am not 100% sure about the name of the fish. The only things that I know about it:
1) it's very poisonous---better not touch it!
2) it's the most beautiful fish that I know (although seeing a shark moving was also really beautiful)
cheers,
c
Post a Comment